ToToDo With Server
ToTodo with Server:
- ToToDoServer is running in 192.168.2.1.
Administrator can connect & login to server through his ToToDo client.
(Default login username: admin / password: password)
- By using Manage Tool, Admin can create user accounts.
- Authorized Users can connect to server from their ToToDo.
- Manage Tool - available only for Administrator/Team Leaders
- Install the ToToDo-Server on any one computer.
- If you have any firewall installed, add ToToDoService.exe in the exception list.
- By using ToToDo-Server Tool, you can start the windows service named "ToToDo Server"
- If needed, configure your Router, to allow remote office users to connect ToToDo-Server through internet.
- Install the ToToDo software for each user.
- If you have any firewall installed, add ToToDo.exe in the exception list.
- In ToToDo, right bottom, click the login icon(), enter the ToToDo-Server running hostname/IPAddress & the user Login details.
- The server status icon displays the connection status.
- Administrator/Team Leaders can access to the "Manage Tool"
- Click the "Manage Tool" link in ToToDo.
- Projects, Teams, Users & Tasks can be managed by using this tool.
- User can be assigned to multiple teams, where Team Leader role can be defined.
- Administrator can manage all users & tasks.
- Team Leader can manage his team users & their related tasks.
- Status Report alert schedular can be defined & assigned for a task user.