: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in D:\Hosting\6671882\html\totodo.net\includes\header.php
on line 52
- How can I synchronize my task with multiple clients?
By using Totodo Server, we can synchronize.
For example, by connecting a Totodo client with the Totodo server, you have added 2 new tasks.
If you connect from other location in the same user account, those 2 tasks will be downloaded. Similarly updated tasks will also be synchronized across multiple devices.
- If I was disconnected from Totodo Server, how can I manage the tasks?
You can continue posting & updating the tasks, even when the server is disconnected.
But make sure you have Signed Out from your User Account.
The offline tasks will be synchronized with server, when connected.
- When I Sign-out from my Totodo client, I am seeing different set of tasks. Why?
Yes, Once Signed into the server account, you will view the tasks downloaded from server & not local stored tasks.
But on sign-out, you will view the tasks stored in the local database. These tasks will not be stored in the server.
- Do I need to purchase Totodo Client ?
- No. Totodo Client is Free!
- Does Totodo Server have a onetime Price?
- YES. You only need to pay for Totodo Server once.
- How many Licenses do I need to Purchase?
- Totodo Server license is sold on a "Single Computer License" basis. License does include
1 year of free software updates.
- What payment methods are available?
- Online payment options: Credit card, Bank / Wire Transfer, Check, Paypal - prepayment options are provided by our payment processor: 2Checkout.com
- When I will get the License Key?
- The License key will be delivered to you directly immediately on processing your payment, usually within 24 Hours of payment.