- What is a Totodo Server?
- A Totodo Server is a separate server application, to drive ToTodo as a team collaboration tool.
- What are the advantages of using Totodo Server?
- For Individuals, tasks can be synchronized with multiple clients, as tasks will be stored in Server
- For Organizations, Totodo can be used as a Team Task Management Tool
- Tasks can be assigned to user by his team leader, even from remote location
- A Task can be shared with multiple users
- Status Reports & Task updates will be displayed instantly in Team Leader's Screen
- Team leaders can prioritize the other member's task & set deadlines
- How to install & configure the Totodo Server?
Totodo Server will run as a Windows Service. After installing the Totodo Server, need to run the TotodoServiceManager.exe and click "Start" to register & start the Windows Service.
By default a user account with username: admin & password: admin will be created.
In Totodo client:
- Login as the default admin user
- You can view a new link "Manage Tool". Click the link & Manage Tool will popup.
- In Manage Tool, you can manage Users, Projects, Tasks etc
- What is the firewall configuration to be done for Totodo server?
- In Windows Firewall, make sure TotodoServer.exe is added in firewall exception list.
If needed open TCP Port: 15110
- How to make sure Totodo Server is running?
In Windows Control Panel > Services > check "Totodo Service" is in running state.
If you are not able to find Totodo Service, run TotodoServiceManager.exe & Start the Service.
- What is the difference between Personal Task and Normal Task?
When a task is marked as Personal, it will be visible only for that posted user.
Even Team Leaders & Administrator, cannot view that task.
- How to purchase & register Totodo Server?
You can purchase Totodo server, using this link.
To register the license details, run TotodoServiceManager.exe & click Register.
- I am unable to connect Totodo Server. Why?
- - In Windows Service, please make sure ToToDo Server service is running.
- Try running ToToDo client in the same server running host & make sure it is able to connect with Server.
- In Firewall, ToToDoServer.exe should be added in Firewall Exception list.If needed, open TCP Port: 15110.